We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join our world-class team of talented individuals! Our team is best known for award-winning apps that have been used by millions worldwide to help them to improve their well-being. These are Pillow (https://pillow.app) and Today (https://neybox.com/today).
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Conceptualize, design, and produce unique designs that will highlight the features and capabilities of our apps.
- Help us shape a unique voice and visual identity for our applications
- Prepare graphic assets (icons, illustrations, animations, and other compositions) that will be used for various features and functionality in our app.
- Maintain and update the branding assets of Neybox and our apps
Prepare compositions, illustrations, and other graphics that will be used for the websites and product pages of our mobile applications.
- Prepare marketing material for our social media accounts and other online profiles.
Our team is small without managerial overhead, so we’ll work closely together. As a result, your voice will always be heard, and you’ll have the chance to make significant contributions to our apps while having direct access to the product owners.
This is a full-time position, and we’re looking for someone who will work with us long-term without any particular end date. Please do not contact us if you are a design agency.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Graphic Designer
- Experience in illustration and icon design
- Experience in photo editing and retouching
- Experience in digital animation
- Good copy writing skills
- 3D Design skills are a plus
- Basic video editing skills
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, or equivalent design tools
- Expertise in Figma and Sketch
- Salary Great compensation
- Additional bonuses We want to acknowledge great performance and commitment.
- Flexible work schedule To help you stay focused and productive.
- Time off 24 days of paid leave plus public holidays
- Learning Budget for books, software, and other resources you might need.
- Fully Remote Stay creative at the place that you enjoy the most.
Please provide a link to your portfolio.
References from previous employers may be required.