Our team is small, so we expect everyone to work on all the aspects of developing and evolving an iOS app. Building new features, fixing bugs, application architecture, documentation, writing tests, or helping our support team handle an issue.
You will be working with us remotely, so we expect you to have a nice and quiet working environment where you can work uninterrupted with the right equipment for the job.
This is a full-time long-term exclusive collaboration. Please don't bother applying for this position if you are a freelance developer looking for a side project to work for a few months while working with other clients.
- 4+ years of iOS development experience in Swift
- Experience in HealthKit, UIKit, Core Animation, GCD, Core Data, and WatchKit.
- Experience in SwiftUI and Combine is a plus
- Experience working with Git version control and Unit testing and Continuous Integration
- Experience in performance profiling with Instruments on Xcode.
- Proficient use English, both writing and speaking.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technologies.
Please attach your resume and cover letter when applying.